[vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”1. Do you provide telephone consultations before booking?”]Yes, you can get a 15 minute free consultation prior to booking. Please note these are not counselling sessions, but an opportunity for you to ask questions, to discuss what you are looking for, and to find out how we can help.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”2. How long are individual therapy sessions?”]A session is 60mins for an individual and 90mins for a couple.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”3. How many sessions would I need?”]After the initial assessment, a couple may need 3 to 6 sessions, except for our coaching programs that have varying durations.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”4. What if I need to cancel appointment?”]We require a full 24 hours notice for the cancellation of an appointment. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full rate of the session.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”5. Do you offer evening and weekend appointments?”]Yes, most of our sessions are done virtually.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”6. Are your services confidential?”]Confidentiality is very important to us. It is paramount that you feel like you are able to talk openly and honestly in our therapy sessions knowing that all information discussed will be kept private. You are guaranteed optimum confidentiality.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”7 . What should I expect in the first session? “]
- You will take some assessments before the session.
- We will discuss the results of the assessment
- Explores all areas of your life (relationships, career, fun & recreation, money, friends, family, personal development & growth)
- Discover what your satisfaction level is right now and where you want to be
- Learn what’s been getting in the way
- Examine your thought processes and look for any limiting beliefs, assumptions, harmful patterns of thinking
- Get your questions answered
- At the end of each session you will be given homework and exercises to help the learning and growth between session.